Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hmmmm guess I'm not very dedicated to blogging



Can't believe it's been 12 days! Seems like every day goes by faster than the one before!

Trying hard to make some important decisions and having difficulty. Still making cupcakes every day and need to figure out what to do with all of them. Throwing away old stale cupcakes makes me feel really bad, surely I can find someone to eat them. I think I will make that mandatory before I make any more.

These are pina colada cupcakes. I think they need a pineapple garnish so they look more pina - ish. Wow that picture is sure dark, better make sure the flash is on next time. Today I'm doing a taste test of vanilla cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting. Same frosting on 2 different vanilla cakes.


Mr. Beardie Von Dragon has disappeared somewhere in our yard out back. One minute he was enjoying some mint and the next gone! He left a large poop on our patio yesterday morning but no sign of him today. I hope he shows up soon, he must be missing his tasty worms.

No comments: