Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The head has arrived!



My daughter says I'm a creeper but I think this head is wonderful.

She is a cosmetology head so she has real human hair ready for styling, which she apparently needs! Anyway I had a very good reason for buying a "head". And here's a picture to show you what I mean.
Now I don't need anyone to model my knitted hats and scarves, I'll just put them on "Bridgette". I'll have to keep my eye out for a good price on a complete mannequin when my knitting skills improve and I start making sweaters and other clothing items.

My son says the hair probably came from a dead person but I certainly hope not. Don't some people have quickly growing hair and the sell it for this purpose? Whatever, I think it's great and I just may give her a curly new do or maybe some bangs...hmmmm

No comments: