Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So I'm out of Sequence

This was supposed to be included in my February 1 post.
I made homemade dog biscuits last month but I didn’t determine the yield so I will make again. Today has been a struggle not to go anywhere! The Super Bowl is on and I’m not a fan of either team so I’m not interested in watching. My husband is still in Brazil so normally I would go to a shopping center and look around but I decided to stay home and do some yard work instead. It was a beautiful day so I didn’t mind at all. Besides tomorrow I have a Starbucks meetup and have to take Michael to school and back so I can combine trips to stay with my plan of conserving energy. Still there were several times I was tempted to jump in the car and had to control my urge!

I am not a consumer of bottled water so that is a vice I don’t have to worry about but I did give up soft drinks partly because of the aluminum cans used.

Animals products today: milk in coffee, butter in homemade World Peace Cookies and a little cheese on top of my tofu chili. Not bad! I should mention that I do not expect to be perfect in my goals so I’m sure there will be occasions when I “fall off the wagon” so to speak.

No comments: